This section contains some helpful tips on entering the awards in order that your entry stands out to our judging panel.
So why bother to enter?
So what do I put in my entry?
- Winning awards highlights to visitors that you are a professional, trusted and quality business and that can help when consumers are choosing one place above another
- The process of producing your entry is a good way to help you develop and assess your operating plans, it also helps to boost team morale and reward staff
- Entry can help you to benchmark your business against peers and competitors and to gain valuable feedback on business improvements and ideas that can help to increase sales and revenues
- All short listed businesses will receive a site visit and receive feedback from the Judges
- Finalists in each category gain positive PR and publicity within Archant media, and are invited to the industry dinner and awards ceremony on November 18
- Winners and finalists will feature in a special Tourism awards supplement published as part of the Eastern Daily Press and on its web site www.edp24.co.uk
- Winners and finalists can include the EDP Tourism awards logo on their marketing and promotional material
- Ensure that all your business contact details are entered so we know who you are, and how to contact you
- Think carefully about how your business meets the criteria that is explained in each award category
- Lay out your response to each of the criteria and make it clear how your business meets each point
- Try to be precise and to the point as the Judges assess against the criteria only
- Give examples of how your business meets the criteria stated
- Keep the entry to a reasonable size, usually 500 words is sufficient
- Include web links where necessary so the Judges can access additional information if it needed
Finally, if you still need to contact us regarding your submission then just email us at the address below and one of our team will contact you promptly.